The NMEA 2000 Ethernet Gateway from Yacht Devices is a reliable way to connect your NMEA 2000 network to your onboard computer or network.
The Ethernet Gateway features a Ethernet RJ45 connection to your computer via a standard computer network cable. The NMEA 2000 male connector can directly connect to an available T-piece or free slot on your NMEA 2000 backbone and does not require the use of a drop cable.
Ethernet Gateway Features
- Reliable hardwired connection to your laptop or onboard network
- Easy configuration via built-in web pages
- Supports bi-directional data flow
- Supports AIS and NMEA0183
- Quickly display your onboard data on the built-in configurable dashboard
- Can send onboard data to Yacht Devices free cloud server*
- Can log data to internal memory (up to 12000 points)
- Powered from the NMEA 2000 network. No other power source is required.
* If the Gateway has an internet connection, it is possible to send the logged data to Yacht Devices’ free Cloud Service. The Cloud Service allows you to share your position, tracks and other data with family and friends. To learn more about Cloud Service, visit: https://cloud.yachtd.com/
The Ethernet Gateway is compatible with virtually all available software including OpenCPN, Expedition, Furuno Timezero and many others. If you are looking for a Wi-Fi version of this gateway check out the Yacht Devices NMEA 2000 Wi-Fi Gateway (YDWG-02) which includes the same functionality as the ethernet gateway just over Wi-Fi
New to NMEA 2000?
If you are new to NMEA 2000 don’t worry. We have all the knowledge required to assist you with getting the Ethernet Gateway connected including if you don’t have an existing NMEA 2000 network we can supply a NMEA 2000 Starter Kit.
Manufacturers Product Page: NMEA 2000 Ethernet Gateway